Some highlights since the last post are:
- we moved from Green Villas to Viscaya.
- kids went back to Florida for the summer.
- we went to Macau for the October holiday.
- we went to Bali for the Christmas holiday (Ubud and Nusa Dua)
- we went to Cambodia and Vietnam over the Easter holiday.
- met with my cousins in LA, then Parker, AZ and the Grand Canyon.
- we received our driver's licenses and have been driving now for about 4 months.
- Will went on a 2-week SCUBA trip to live aboard a boat in Thailand.
- ... and many more adventures in Shanghai.
.... Not sure why the photos are distorted.
|Old Portuguese Church in Macau.|
|Mens Tennis in Shanghai - Dvokovic vs Ferrer, Quarterfinals.|
|Mark's 10th Birthday - Nerf gun wars in Viscaya|
|Friendly Monkeys in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.|
|Cookie Exchange Party|
|Christmas Morning 2014 in Viscaya.|
|My home team beat her home team - Good Job Pats! Watching at the Kerry Center.|
|Baba hosted the company Chinese New Year party for 3rd and last time.|
|Back streets of Ubud, Bali.|
|Dead skin eating fish in Bali.|
|On the Beach in Nusa Dua, Bali.|
|Angar Wat in Cambodia|
|Temples around Siem Reap.|
|Danita, Stella and Danita's Mom met us in Hoian.|
|Lunch on an island in Hoian, Vietnam after 2 Scuba dives.|
|Our first Chinese Wedding of our friend Zong Zong.|
|Boys loved baseball this spring! Shanghai Sluggers.|
|Baba ran the Great Wall 1/2 Marathon in Tianjin.|
|Flag football in the spring for the Shanghai Dragons American Football. |
Baba to be commissioner next season.
|Kentucky Derby party in May 2015. Go American Pharaoh!|
|Will heading off to Thailand for 2 weeks of Scuba to measure the reef.|